Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officer in the
jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Various LIC Zones.
Total Number of Posts: 8587
Imortant Dates for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Opening date of On-Line Registration of Application and On-line payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.20th May,2019
- Last date of On-Line Registration of Application and On-line payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 9th June,2019
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination 29th June, 2019 onwards
- Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative) 6th & 13th July,2019
- Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative) 10th August,2019
Educatioal Qualifications for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
(i) For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
(ii) An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India,Mumbai.
South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad (Hyderabad and Karnataka) Vacancy Details
Central Zonal Office, Bhopal
Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata LIC ADO job Details
Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi LIC ADO Job Details
North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur LIC ADO Job Details
Southern Zonal Office, Chennai LIC ADO Job Details
Western Zonal Office, Mumbai LIA ADO Job Details
- It is primarily a sales supervision job. The selected candidates will be required to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents
to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons. They will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders. For this purpose considerable movement including tours covering the entire area allotted to them are involved.
- The recruitment as Apprentice Development Officers is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas. It is, however, likely that some of the selected candidates may be posted in the jurisdiction of nearby Divisional Office/s within the jurisdiction of the Zone.
- It is clarified that appointment as Apprentice Development Officer does not by itself confer any right on the candidates to be appointed as Probationary Development Officer.
Read All LIC ADO Notification and Download PDFs(Click Below Links)
|CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE|