Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Name of Post : Computer Operator (Typist) in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission.
Number of Post : 17 (Seventeen) nos.
Candidate must having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents)
SCALE OF PAY :-
14000-49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules
Must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on 01.01.2019(as per O.M vide No.ABP.6/2016/8 dated 18th April, 2018).
The upper age limit is relaxable by –
- 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October,2015.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
a) Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board/Council.
(b) Candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc.) such as –
i) Word Processor, ii) Spreadsheet, iii) Presentation Graphics, iv) Content of Database, v) Internet and vi) E-Mail.
(c) Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months completed diploma/certificate in computer proficiency,from a Govt. Of Assam recognized institution (no breaks in qualification admissible) and must have computing knowledge in Assamese and English Language.
Name of Post : Child Development Project Officer & allied cadres under Social Welfare Department.
Number of Post : 73 (Seventy three) nos.
SCALE OF PAY :- Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification: a. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology. b. Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or c. Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics
HOW TO APPLY
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022. b. Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in ( Application form DR).
APPLICATION FEES :
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28 th October,2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
1. For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. (PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
The last date of receiving duly filled up