Delhi High Court invites online applications are invited from Indian Nationals / Citizens of India for filling up Senior Personal Assistant vacancies and for preparing a panel for future vacancies.
Post Name: Senior Personal Assistant
Classification and Level: Group- ‘B’ 8th Level of Paymatrix of 7th CPC
Number of Posts: 57
- Commencement of Online Registration, i.e.~ creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment (as applicable) 15.02.2019 (10:00 Hrs)
- Last date for creation ofNew Log In for online registration 07.03.2019 (22:00 Hrs)
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking 07.03.2019 (23:00 Hrs)
Graduate from a recognised University and having speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on Computer with good working knowledge of Computer. (Only such candidates, who possess essential qualifications as on the last date ofcreating Login/Registration, need to apply.)
- Age should not be below 18 years and over 32 years as on 01.01.2019. That is, the applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.2001.
- The upper age limit for candidates belonging to the. categories of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes shall be 37 years and 35 years respectively.
- For Ex-servicemen, there will be a relaxation of 3 years for General candidates, 6 years for aBC and 8 years for SC/ST, after de.duction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on 01.01.2019, subject to maximum age of 50 years.
- The upper age limit for persons with disability (PwD), having minimum 40% of physical disability mentioned above in this Notice, shall be relaxable by 10 years (13 years for aBC & 15 years for SC/ST).
Mode of Selection :
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type) and Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Shorthand tests, and Interview,