Delhi Police Department invites applications for the 554 Head Constable Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online from October 14 to November 19 2019. Male Candidates can apply for 372 Posts. Female candidates can apply 182 Posts. Post Details, Educational Qualifications, and other details attached Below.
- Delhi Police recruitment 2019
- Where: Delhi Police Department
- How to Apply: Online
- Starting Date: November 13, 2019
- Total Number of Posts: 554
- Male Head Constable Posts: 372
- Female Head Constable Posts: 182
- Educational Qualifications: 10+2 (An applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized education board Knowledge of computer typing either in English or Hindi is mandatory)
- Application Fees: 100 Rs
- Age Limit: 18-25 Years
- Salary for Month: 25500 to 81100 Rs
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of Delhi Police i.e. delhipolice.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to go through carefully and understand all the Information’s relating the eligibility requirements and selection process before filling the online application.
- E-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application, Candidates are responsible to keep their login credentials safely.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respects.
- ONLINE application has several sections with the information required for selection. Hence candidates are required to fill the application carefully.
- A matriculate ex-servicemen (which term include an ex-servicemen, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or the corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force), who has put in not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union will be considered eligible for applying for the post.
- Candidates may note, that if any information submitted in the application form is found to be false or incorrect during verification, or in future, their application will be rejected and their candidature may stand canceled without assigning any reasons/notice thereof.
- Candidates are advised to refer Important Dates in dates section carefully to make sure that there are no date conflicts.
- Incomplete and incorrect applications shall be rejected.
delhi police recruitment 2019 constable