- How to Apply?: Online:
- Starting Date to Application Process: 17-12-2019
- Last Date to Application Process: 06-01-2020
- Application Fees
Number of Posts in NPCIL
Total 137 Posts Available
Brief Information of Recruitment
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites online applications for its unit “Kaiga Site” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
Post Name and Number of Posts
Diver, Technician B, Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM) and other posts
How to Apply- Application Process
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only. (ii) The online application form will be available on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 17/12/2019 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 06/01/2020 at 16:00 hrs. (iii)It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree/diploma/ITI details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
Educational Qualifcations for Kaiga Recruitment
Driver Grade-1 : S.S.C (10th Std.) Pass + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License. two years experience in heavy vehicle driving
Technician-B (Surveyor/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Electronics/Fitter/Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)) :
H.S.C. with Science and Maths or S.S.C. with minimum 60% marks.
Plus Trade certificate of 1 year duration in the following disciplines:
- Technician/B (Surveyor) – ITI in Surveyor.
- Technician/B (Electrician) – ITI in Electrician.
- Technician/B (Instruments Mechanic/Electronics) – ITI in Instrument Mechanic / ITI in Electronics Mechanic).
- Technician/B (Fitter) – ITI in Fitter.
- Technician/B (COPA) – ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA).
Category-II: Stipendiary Trainee/Technician(ST/TM)-(Surveyor /Instrument Mechanic / Electronics /Electrician /Fitter)
S.S.C (10th Std.) with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually + Two years ITI certificate in the following disciplines:
- ST/TM (Surveyor) – ITI in Surveyor.
- ST/TM (Instrument Mechanic/Electronics) –ITI in Instrument Mechanic / ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- ST/TM (Electrician) – ITI in Electrician.
- ST/TM (Fitter) – ITI in Fitter.
(For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course). Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at S.S.C. level examination.
Category-II: Stipendiary Trainee/Technician(ST/TM)-Operator
HSC (10+2) or ISC (With Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
Scientific Assistant-B (Civil /Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science)
Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be with 60% or above marks in the following disciplines.
- SA/B (Civil) – Diploma in Civil
- SA/B (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical
- SA/B (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation
- SA/B (Electronics) – Diploma in Electronics
- SA/B (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical
- SA/B (Computer Science) – Diploma in Computer Science.
Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(ST/SA)(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electronics/Health Physics)
Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be with 60% or above marks in the respective disciplines.
- ST/SA (Civil) – Diploma in Civil.
- ST/SA (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical
- ST/SA (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical
- ST/SA (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation
- ST/SA (Electronics) – Diploma in Electronics