Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) – 2020for Assistant Professor to be conducted on 12th April, 2020. Candidates Can Apply For Kset-2020 In “online” Mode Only. The Application In Any Other Mode Will Not Be Accepted. Submission Of Online Application Form May Be Done By Accessing Kset Website Http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Important dates For KSET 2020
- Notification date: 01st February 2020
- Submission of online application commences: 03rd February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 04th March 2020
- The last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.250/-:09th March 2020
- Correction in Particulars of the application form (if any) on the website: 10th & 11th March 2020
- Date of Examination:12th April 2020
- For KSET – 2020, center will be conducting tests in 41subjects at Eleven (11) Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka state.
- Candidates who qualify the KSET – 2020 are governed by the recruitment rules and regulations stipulated for the post of Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government/ Aided /Private) of Karnataka State.
- Candidates belongs to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Persons withDisability (PWD), OBCs [Cat- I,IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB]should be as per the backward classes listed in Government of Karnataka web site: email@example.com.
Age limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET-2020.
Examination Fee and Mode of Payment for KSET 2020
General Rs 1150/-, Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Rs 950/- and Cat-I, SC,ST, PWD Rs 650/-.Late fee of Rs.250/-has to be paid by candidates who apply online applications after the last date till the extended period.
By clicking on the Paymentbutton at KSET site, selectthe payment category (General/Cat IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/ Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD) and enter the data in all the fields available carefully. Verify the details entered and amount to be paid and proceed to make payment via State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
b. All banks Internet Banking
c. All banks Debit Card
d. All banks Credit Card
e. State bank Buddy e-Wallet Payment
f. Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques are accepted).
Conditions of Eligibility For KSET 2020
Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with 2 Disability (PWD), OBCs [Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB], in Master’sDegree OR equivalent examination from universities /institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC,ST, OBC [Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB]and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of KSET result, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
SCHEME AND DATE OF TEST
The test will be consisting of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The test will be held on 12th April, 2020 (Sunday)in two separate sessions.
SYLLABUS AND QUESTION PAPER FOR KSET:
KSET 2020 Exam Centres Details
How to Apply for KSET 2020 Exam
Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2020 must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET 2020 Exam Time Table
Important Links for KSET 2020