Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW) has announced notification for the recruitment of Para Medical Posts.
How much Post Available?
Total 3274 Paramedical Posts
When Last date for apply?
June 30, 2017
Who can Apply?
Puc(Science) and Paramedical Educated
How to apply?
Post name and total Number of posts
Nurse: 981 posts., B.Sc. Nursing: 245 posts., Diploma Nursing: 736 posts., Junior Health Assistant (Female): 1659 posts., Junior Health Assistant: 465 posts., Ophthalmic Assistant: 44 posts., Medical Record Technician: 11 posts., Dietitian: 06 posts., Block Health Educational Officer: 62 posts., X-Ray Technician: 46 posts
What was Age limit for apply?
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
OBC- Maximum 38 Years
SC, ST and Category-1: Maximum 40 Years
* Nursing: SSLC/ PUC with Diploma in Nursing
* Junior Health Assistant (Female): SSLC/ PUC and ANM
* Junior Health Assistant: SSLC/ PUC
* Ophthalmic Assistant:PUC and Science and Diploma in Ophthalmology
* Medical Record Technician: PUC and Diploma in Medical Record Technology.
* Dietician: B.Sc. (Home Science) and Diploma in Nutrition & Dietician.
* Block Health Educational Officer: Degree with Geography/ Economics/ Sociology/ Philosophy, Psychology/ Social Work, History/ Political Science
* X-Ray Technician: Diploma in X-Ray technology
Application Fees: 300 Rs (Gen), 100 Rs(OBC)
Pay fees via Computerized Post Offices
Last date to payment of fee via post office
July 1, 2017